General Camp Information
A woodland and meadows on a farm 6 miles south of Bristol (and 6 miles off M5) nestled in beautiful Somerset countryside. The exact location with directions will be confirmed on booking.
Food and water
Mains water is carried from the farm buildings through water pipes. All food is provided. Special diets, such as vegetarian, can be catered for within reason. There is an opportunity to mention this on the booking form and health form.
Please bring your own tent if you have one. We do however have a variety of different sized tents available to hire at a cost of £5 per night. Please let us know in advance if you require one.
Basic Kit List
- Warm sleeping bag (and extra blanket)
- Sleeping mat (and pillow)
- Waterproof clothing
- Preferably waterproof boots and/or wellies, sturdy shoes
- Clothing preferably dark colours especially greens, browns, blues and blacks which doesn;t mind getting dirty.
- Spare set of clothes (especially socks)
- Toiletries (natural/biodegradable products where possible)
- Personal medication
- Torch and spare batteries
Upon booking we give out an emergency contact mobile phone number of the lead instructor, which can pick up reception on the site. The instrcutors are fully qualified in outdoor first aid